Traditional Authors & Publishers:
I accept e-books (for Nook), ARCs, Galleys, and completed novels. I will provide you with a copy of the review.
I will accept self-published books, but please be aware that if I read and review a book, and you want me to post that review, it will be an HONEST review. I will do my very best to find something positive to say about every book I read, but I will not mislead those who follow my blog. Also, because of an overwhelming number of requests, I am only able to accept books that truly appeal to me, and it must be on multiple levels. I also loathe poor grammar and lack of polish, so if you’ve done zero editing, I probably won’t make it very far into your book. Children’s books from self-published authors will have priority!
- Young Adult & Adult
- Science Fiction
- Urban Fantasy
- Contemporary Fiction
Genres NOT Accepted:
- Non Fiction
Where I Post Reviews:
- Others upon request.
- I prefer print copies and those take precedence over e-books.
- I reserve the right to refuse any books submitted for review.
- If you submit your book for review, and I read the book, the review will be published – good, bad, or ugly. I will not pull reviews from the site.
- PLEASE do not request that I purchase your book.
- I can make NO PROMISES about when a book will be finished. I try to finish read books with two weeks of receipt and publish a review within two weeks from then. This does not always happen. I have a backlog of books and a 9 month old baby. Sometimes things get a little crazy.
- I absolutely love guest posts, interviews, and giveaways. If you are willing to take part in any of those three activities, you’ll make me smile and rainbows and glitter will appear next to your request.
If you’re still interested, please fill out the form below if you’d like to request a review of your book on LiteraryObsession.com: