Whoooooa! Hey, lovelies! It’s been ages, I know. Ages upon ages and days upon days, months upon months… years upon years. Goodness. Lots of things happened; I’ll do a blog post to update, but for now, to get me started… I’m going to do one of the Memes that I looooved to do “back in the day”. Woot! Look for a review, soon. Maybe tomorrow?
Today’s topic is:
Top Ten Books on my 2014 Spring TBR list
Well, I’ve been out of the game for a while, and I haven’t been reading a whole lot, so I have some oldies on here, and some new stuff, and just…well, here’s my list.
- Tandem by Anna Jarzab
- The Whisperer by Donato Carrisi
- Little Brother by Cory Doctorow
- Watermelon b yMarian Keyes
- The Ward by Jordana Frantel
- Marooned in Realtime by Vernor Vince
- The Here and Now by Ann Brashares
- Catalyst by Laurie Halse Anderson
- Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta
- The Shade of the Moon by Susan Beth Pfeffer
Yep. I know, it’s a weird assortment. There’s SO many more on that list, too, but it’s Top TEN Tuesday, not Top One Hundred Tuesday, so there we go. Thanks for stopping by, guys, and I promise… reviews are BACK.