I’m sure that you’ve noticed that since having to take a hiatus for a family emergency, I still have not returned to reviewing books. Honestly, I haven’t even had time to -read- a book since leaving for Mississippi in April.
What’s been going on with me:
- As I mentioned, in April I had to leave for Mississippi to help my dad. He had some surgery that went poorly, then an exploratory surgery that just caused more issues. We almost lost him multiple times, but after 36 days in the hospital, he came home. We were in Mississippi for three and a half weeks total…and it was crazy the whole time.
- While in Mississippi, my husband’s cold turned into bronchitis, my cold went from bronchitis to walking pneumonia, and Geekling came down with a cold. My mother then developed bronchitis which turned to pneumonia. It was HELL ON EARTH, lemme tell you.
- I’ve had some blog issues with it refusing to post stuff. We’ll see if this is fixed soon enough…if this posts.
- We found a new apartment and have been packing and preparing for the move.
- We’ve given up on trying to buy a house in Silicon Valley…for now.
- Geekling turned one year old and we had an epic party of awesomeness that threw me off my schedule for a good week before and after. YIKES!